4K Aluminum is an American owned, family run company. The 4 K’s represent the first letter of the names of our family. We manufacture luxury patio covers using aircraft alloy providing industry leading strength and structure with quality elements, precision engineering, and aesthetic options. Our patio system is strong and conforms to all local wind and snow load requirements. Our skilled designs from the various choices of the posts, beams, and lattices tubes, are uniquely versatile to integrate flawlessly into any architectural style for residential and commercial market.
Our beams can span 20 to 33’ without any support using our extruded beam connector for added strength. No miter joints showing exposed aluminum with designs that do not show any screws.
Lightweight yet exceptionally
strong aircraft- grade
Virtually maintenance-free! The finest pretreatment and powder coating to stand up to the harsh Southwest environment as well as other climate conditions
Proprietary beam connectors and
brackets allow for a modern, hidden screw installation
4K Pergola™ Systems
We manufacture luxury patio covers using aircraft alloy providing industry leading
4K Cantilever Pergola
4K Cantilever can cantilever up to 15ft wide x 12ft extended out with only two posts.
4K Pergola™ Gold Series
Gold level is medium level and includes 2”x 6” beams and 6”posts.
4K Pergola™ Systems
4K Platinum is our highest level of Pergola utilizing the largest posts and beams.
When it comes to patio covers, carports, screen room enclosures, aluminum extrusions are the framing material of choice. Why? Because under the wettest conditions, 4K Pergola™ aluminum patio covers will not rust, corrode, or warp. They also require little or no maintenance. And because it’s strong yet lightweight, 4K Pergola™ aluminum patio covers allow for greater design versatility, and longer spans. Strong Durable up to 97 MPH winds and Lifetime Warranty.
4K Pergola™ products is the Material of Choice because it is strong, durable, and cost effective. Our lattice tubes are so strong that it can span out to 20’ without any rafters that means less time for installation. We can install 20’ x 20’ square feet on concrete without any footing using our strong 6” post x 3/16” thickness and our beams are 2”x6” or 2”x8” x 1/8” wall thickness. This is very cost efficient without digging any holes and waiting for concrete curing. 4K Pergola™ products are available in 5 colors and the designs are modern, strong, and versatile. We can incorporated 4K Pergola™ with our 4K Pergo-Soleil™ panels for a creative and stunning design for your oasis.
4K Aluminum products are aircraft alloy 6061 T6 & 6063 T6 extruded aluminum. We incorporate gold chromate before powder coating with the best 20-year warranty. This allows the paint to adhere properly for a much longer-lasting product, protected against fading and chipping. Did you know that roll-formed material is very thin and must have a wood grain finish and it cannot be a smooth finish? Other suppliers do not have a powder coat finish; therefore, the paint will fade and chip. Other suppliers’ roll-formed lattice tube is so thing at .018 (not .024) thickness that it cannot span out 5ft without any support. Therefore, you see support beams every 12” to 24”. Not only that, roll-formed rafters and beams are very thin, most times they need to insert wood to provide the strength to support architectural designs. Roll-formed posts are made of material that is .048 thickness and required an insert for support. Roll-formed products are not very sturdy and can be easily deformed like the type of rain gutter material on one’s home.
-Aluminum extrusion is pushed through a specific die cross-section from a large press into specific shapes to be used for building materials. It is extremely stronger than roll-form.
Aircraft alloy, 6061 is used for seats and internal components on airplanes. It is light, yet very strong and durable.
– 6063 is an architectural and building products alloy. Our lattices are extruded 6063 T6 since the high strength is not the most important factor. is used for seats and internal components on airplanes. It is light, yet very strong and durable.
– 4K Aluminum offers an array of products for contractors to be able to build an outdoor structure they can design.
– Espresso, Adobe tan, Apollo Gray, Quartz White, and Black (at a 10% premium mark-up).
– Post size starts at 4” and goes up from there. Please contact 4K for further sizes.
– Beam sizes start at 2×4 and go up from there. Please contact 4K for further sizes.
– Lattice sizes vary. In order to obtain sizes please contact 4K Aluminum.
– 4K Pergo-Soleil is a pre-designed laser cut panel cut from a plain aluminum sheet alloy 5052. Each design must be redesigned to accommodate fit our standard size sheets 4’x8’ and 5’x10’. After each panel is laser cut, they are then powder coated with our unique custom powder coating which guaranteed a 20-year warranty. Depending on which Soleil panel you chose the thickness can either be .160 or .100, and can be used for a commercial applications like shades, privacy panels, fencing, yard arts, etc. see the kind of samples
– 4K Aluminum offers 20 years powder coating warranty. AAMA 2604.
– An occasional washing with water and a mild car wash soap using a soft cloth, is recommended.
More than ever, property owners are investing in improvements and upgrades to their current properties to increase their property’s overall value and appeal. The addition or renovation of outdoor living space is a significant investment, and one that can yield high returns in terms of lifestyle and increased value. An outdoor living space adds functional space with zero maintenance. Aluminum is recyclable, lightweight, non-toxic, strong, durable, and fire-proof. Unlike wood and composite material, extruded aluminum 6061 is 34X stronger. 4K powder coating, it will not peel off your aluminum like wet paint, is extremely durable to the harsh environment weather in the Southwest. 4K Aluminum is considered the “LEGOS” designer dream material of choice.